Due to the growth of business, we are hiring a Project Manager to manage IT projects for our international customers.
ICL Services is Fujitsu's key business partner. We are among the top 100 best IT outsourcing companies in the world. Our mission is ‘By combining talents, we make the digital world affordable and reliable for business’.
Our employees are our main value. We regularly measure employee satisfaction and always receive high engagement & enablement score from our colleagues.
As Project Manager, you will manage IT projects for the largest European companies with global reach and become part of our friendly Project Office team which includes more than 100 highly qualified specialists based in Russia and Serbia.
Feedback from our Project Office employees:
• "The company values you as a person and treats your needs with respect."
• "You get inspired by the people here, everyone works toward the goal."
• “My colleagues have clear understanding how to achieve the goals”.
Main responsibilities of Project Manager:
• Project initiation, planning, execution monitoring and closure in accordance with the methodology established by Company or Customer.
• Building long-term partnership with Customers and resource providing resources for projects.
• Improvement of project management methods / practices and knowledge sharing with colleagues.
• Delivering projects on time, within budget, and with required level of quality to satisfy our customers.
Qualifications and experience for candidates:
• English - not lower than Upper-Intermediate. Confident written and verbal English skills required for direct communication with technical and business stakeholders including C-level executives.
• Technical background in IT technology areas – Datacenter, Workplace, Applications.
• Work experience as a Project Manager at least 3 years delivering IT infrastructure and application projects for customers in the private and/or private sectors.
• Work experience in a medium or large company with process-oriented approach to project management and mature Project Management Office (PMO) organization.
• Additional professional development in the field of project management (PRINCE2, PMBOK, etc.).
• Knowledge of project management tools (MS Project or similar).
What we value in colleagues:
• Focus on results.
• Communication and negotiation skills.
• Team motivation skills.
• Respect for customers, colleagues and employer.
• Focus on continuous self-development and knowledge sharing.
What we offer besides competitive salary:
• Official employment.
• Option to work from office / home (remote work).
• Transparent career path and professional development.
• Training and certification compensated by the company.
• English training and communication with native speakers.
• Work in a thriving team of like-minded professionals.
• Occasional business trips (mostly Europe).
• End-of-year bonus.
• Bonus before vacations and family events (wedding, child birth, etc).
• Reimbursement of mortgage interest and interest-free loan.
• Health insurance including dentist.
• Sport activities compensated; corporate gym membership discounts.
• Relocation assistance.
Project ManagerВ архиве с 22 июля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию