International it-company Open Cascade starts searching for a Project Manager - one of the crucial posts in the company, which is waiting for a success-oriented person!
If you find it interesting to manage cool projects, communicate with people, and use foreign languages, we look forward to seeing you!
- Management of a project from requirements gathering to technical support;
- Interaction with customers, management of their expectations, negotiations;
- Organization of collaborative work, set of the workflow, prioritization, track of deadlines, and team motivation;
- And, of course, it is equally important to properly manage the project budget, risks, documentation, and reporting;
- Management of several projects simultaneously and coordination of work on improvements.
- Higher education;
- PM certificates and experience in personnel management be a plus;
- Experience as a Project Manager in IT from 3 year;
- Knowledge of technical vocabulary;
- Understanding of software development tools and methods;
- Command of the English language - upper-intermediate and above;
- Sociability, self-confidence, flexibility, initiative, perseverance, sense of responsibility;
- Operational thinking, ability to communicate with colleagues and partners, as well with customers;
- Multitasking and stress resistance.
- An opportunity to work on challenging, solid, and exciting projects with the latest technologies;
- English language courses to help you improve communication skills;
- Medical insurance;
- Career and professional growth;
- Team building activities.