Consultant/Senior Consultant (Digital CFO Group, Consulting)
з/п не указана
Digital CFO works with clients to improve budgeting, management reporting, performance management systems and treasury.
In today’s business environment, organizations need insight into the cost and related profitability of their products, customers, and their different activities. By combining practical experience with a solid academic background KPMG’s professionals can help to develop a cost management framework, methodology, models and improve cost management.
Development a steering and performance management framework, operational key performance indicators aligned with strategic goals;
- Identifying and assessing budgeting, forecasting and management reporting processes inefficiencies and providing recommendations for process redesign, organizational alignment and technology enhancement and development a roadmap for change;
- Development of a target planning and reporting methodology and implementation of the methodology based on relevant IT solution;
- Providing recommendations for cost accounting processes and methodology redesign and development a roadmap for change;
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education (degree preferably in finance, economics, accounting);
- At least 1-2 years of experience in budgeting, accounting, financial management or financial modeling, gained in reputable Russian or international companies - is an advantage;
- General understanding of accounting and reporting (IFRS, RAS);
- ACCA, CIMA or DipIFR finalized or in progress is an advantage;
- At least intermediate English , fluent Russian in order to work with documentation
- Advanced user of MS-Excel;
- Knowledge of MS-Project, MS-Visio is an advantage;
- Knowledge of financial module of ERP / CPM systems (Oracle Hyperion, IBM Cognos, SAP BI, BW, BPC, 1С) is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- Ability to work full-time;
- Ability to go on business trips.
- Comprehensive remuneration package;
- Transparent path of career growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus.
© 2021 г. АО «КПМГ», компания, зарегистрированная в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, участник глобальной организации независимых фирм КПМГ, входящих в KPMG International Limited, частную английскую компанию с ответственностью, ограниченной гарантиями своих участников.
Все права защищены.