We are looking for a Sales Manager to expand our customer base and achieve sales plans in specific regions and/or of specific products.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience managing the wholesale operations while taking accountability for reaching targets. You should also be able to remotely supervise a distributors and dealers efforts and set profitable goals. Our ideal candidates combine excellent communication skills with a strategic mindset.
Ultimately, you will ensure your area of responsibility meets and exceeds the expectations of our business objectives and contributes to our company’s success in the long run.
You’ll be working in a small friendly family-type team.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales specialist or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of the oil or spare parts market is to be welcomed
- Regional sales development experience is an advantage
- Competitive salary
- Advanced corporate culture & philosophy
- Social package (medical insurance, payment for lunches, etc)