Ozon is one of the largest e-commerce companies in Russia, ranked #4 in e-commerce top-100 index 2018. Also enters The Most Expensive Runet Companies 2019 ranking by Forbes Russia. The company was founded in 1998. Today Ozon offers more than 5 mln SKUs to its customers and represents 25 merchandise categories. Its logistics infrastructure includes approximately 200 thousand sq meters of fulfillment centers as well as 4200 courriers, 5400 pickup points and more than 7800 automated lockers. Every second Russian citizen can get his/her order from Ozon in 24 hours.
We’re looking for an Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) Project Manager to drive country wide ESG initiatives across our company. This role will work cross-functionally with internal partners as well as senior management to align on key initiatives. The ESG Project manager will influence and work with internal stakeholders to define an ESG Strategy Roadmap and originate a comprehensive ESG Program, define key metrics across sustainability and ESG initiatives and drive improvement of these metrics. The candidate must excel at being a self-starter, engaging in cross organization collaboration and bring passion, curiosity and a can-do attitude to tackle arising challenges.
- Outline and build ESG Program at Ozon;
- Assist with multi-year ESG roadmap development and execution;
- Perform peer analysis and identify benchmarking indicators;
- Assist with ESG target setting and implementation of initiatives;
- Initiate ESG metrics reporting for the company;
- Create and implement company-wide plan for collecting, storing, validating and distributing ESG data and content for reporting and responding to requests from a variety of stakeholders including investors, business partners, government institutions, employees and customers;
- Develop and deliver presentations related to ESG strategy, performance and roadmap to senior management;
- Respond to key ESG surveys, inquiries and liaise with ratings agencies (MSCI, ISS, Sustain analytics, Bloomberg, as well as government and business partner requests);
- Set and perform due diligence and regular monitoring for ESG metrics;
- Collaborate with IR and maintain datasets for publicly reported ESG metrics;
- Collaborate with PR and business units to create ESG content;
- Create and develop content for ESG/Sustainability section of the corporate website;
- Continuously identify emerging ESG trends and requirements and incorporate them into ESG strategy.
- Bachelor's degree required with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in an ESG related role;
- Experience in ESG reporting and disclosures with solid understanding of the role of ESG data;
- Experience in integrating metrics on ESG performance into business’ KPI framework (optional / preferred);
- Highly organized and results-oriented with validated experience running cross-enterprise projects and ESG reporting processes;
- Stays up to date with global standards related to socially responsible/ESG investing and reporting including but not limited to UN Sustainable Development Goals, GRI, CDP and Sustainability Accounting Standards Board;
- Expertise in building rapport across business units and corporate functions to implement cross-functional projects and influence corporate policy changes;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills working with Senior Executives and External Stakeholders;
- Ideal candidate understands business drivers and operational processes (optional / preferred).
Program lead for ESG ProgramВ архиве с 18 июня 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию