з/п не указана
Our client is a growing start-up focused on cross-channel media analytics and insights for the beauty Industry. We have just completed plans for the next year which include a big project for the evolution of the platform, a modernization of the client frontend application, and a brand new product for the client to add to the market offering. Also, there are potential new opportunities based around Machine Learning and additional evolution of the product.
The project is a combination of platform and product improvement, product maintenance, as well as new product and feature development for client’s two main analytic products.
The delivery team has grown from an original two and is now 6 dedicated team members with great potential for additional members to join the new program and project plans. The team includes a range of skills across development, business analysis, QA and Tableau.
- Elaborating and setting tasks from business requirements to detailed tasks in JIRA
- Interacting with business clients, related teams, organizing and holding meetings
- Accepting functionality
- Maintaining documentation on your services
- At least a year of experience as a business analyst
- At least basic knowledge and experience in applying BPMN and UML notations
- Ability to create wireframes
- Experience in Confluence documentation
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work in the face of changing priorities
- Team player abilities
- Spoken English
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.