We’re looking for a results-driven Sales Specialist who is able to accompany (support) and develop customers relations.
You’ll be working in a small friendly family-type team.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Sales analysis by customer and product category.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Collect monthly data from customers.
- Provide monthly reports to the manager and analytical reports on request.
- Preparation of additional agreements with clients, letters.
- Collection and systematization of internal department analytics.
- Calculation of price lists and any price changes on request.
- Proven work experience in Sales (and recommendations)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point), good knowledge of 1C is a must
- Knowledge of BRM and CRM practices is an advantage
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- English language: upper-intermediate (B2) or higher
- Knowledge of the oil or spare parts market is to be welcomed
- The KAM experience in FMCG is an advantage
- Specialized education is a plus
- Easy, open minded, decent and proactive person
- Competitive salary
- Advanced corporate culture & philosophy
- Social package (medical insurance, payment for lunches, etc)