Great chance to join a leading B2B/B2C software solutions provider supporting more than 30,000 retail locations and hundreds of online projects in 50 countries.
You will become a valuable member of our in-house Acquisitions and Affiliate Marketing team for an international Curacao licensed B2C project (gambling). Working remotely (from home) you will grow and manage the affiliate base and drive the gaming and betting program, maintain efficiencies within acquisition and retention channels, as well as increase traffic and conversions across new and existing websites of our portfolio.
As an Affiliate Marketing Manager, You will:
- Manage effective revenue growth through affiliate channel, ensure solid support and transparent communication with all affiliate and partners;
- Work proactively with new affiliates to drive fresh sources of traffic, mentoring them in all facets of the program;
- Develop short-term goals and long-term objectives to define the overall program strategy to ensure the portfolio's sustainability;
- Create and negotiate strategic partnerships to deliver revenue growth;
- Monitor and analyse affiliate performance based on standards KPIs such as CR, Inst2Reg, Reg2Dep, Click2Reg, Click2DEP
- Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key and relevant betting or gambling affiliate partners;
- Monitor competitor performance including evaluation of their TOP Geo’s, Bids, Sources.
- Develop affiliate partner recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns, prepare the annual affiliate campaign calendar and roll-out plans;
- Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers, manage multiple campaigns across a varied client base;
- Ensure the availability of promotional material for affiliates, design and run stand-out promotional campaigns;
- Collaborate with Global Brand Managers as well as the creative teams to ensure company brand guidelines are adhered to;
- Coordinate with the internal operational and creative teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network;
- Participate in product development and UX exercises, as part of our test-and-learn approach, initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers.
- 2+ years of experience in Affiliates and online marketing with a strong network of contacts;
- Solid sales and negotiation skills aimed at tangible results;
- Proven achievement metrics-driven record in subscription-based entertainment, niche affiliate partnerships in high-risk industries: gambling, betting, adult, forex, blockchain, crypto currencies, micro- credits and similar.
- Ability to adapt to new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast-paced environments and ambiguity;
- Strong leadership skills and a self-starting personality;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Business proficient English.