Launched by A3F Group, MarketCall is the first Pay Per Call affiliate marketing solution in the American and European markets. We pair merchants and affiliates to ensure that they get the maximum returns on their marketing efforts.
Our team consists of seasoned professionals that have been involved in online marketing since 2007. A3F Group has launched a bunch of successful projects in online marketing and lead generation, such as Move.ru, Vkostume.ru, etc.
Marketcall needs an expert to join and manage our sales team.
We’re on the lookout for an energetic, fast-learning team player, who is willing to invest their time and skills in our project long-term.
We offer a healthy working environment and guidance by our experienced managers.
- To create and develop a client base using social networks and other ways such as outbound and inbound calls (cold and warm calls).
- To draw potential customers and to present and make them interested in our services
- To assist the Business Development Unit in drafting presentations for customers.
- To participate in international summits and conferences in our field and represent our company.
- To communicate with customers on a daily basis (skype, e-mail, phone), consult customers on the Company's products and services, forward customers requests to the respective specialists and control their execution.
- To provide reports for the Chief Business Development Officer in amoCRM.
- To manage the telemarketer team, which will assist you
- To contribute to the projects run by the Sales Team.
- Higher education or final-year students
- English: Advanced +
- MS Office (esp. Excel - advanced user)
- Good communication skills
- diligent, dynamic
- fast-learning, positive attitude
- Good time management skills
- Analytical mindset
Comfortable workplace at the Marketcall office
Employee protection under the Labor Code
Competitive benefit package
Free corporate fitness program