What makes working at Mondelēz International so special?
Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We are the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with outstanding brands like Alpen Gold, Milka, Picnic, Oreo, Jubilee, Belvita, Barni, Tuc, Dirol, Halls.
You will act as the center of control and people rely on your support and skill to keep things running smoothly as you take care of budgets, expenses, ordering supplies etc.
How you will contribute
- Support line manager with on-going business tasks incl. tax/legal support as appropriate;
- Perform duties as needed related to budget, expenses and purchasing processes;
- Assisting in solving ongoing matters and projects;
- Organization of working meetings and group events;
- Organization of business-trips (tickets, hotels, visas, expense reports etc) for sales department;
- Control of business-trip reports ;
- Dealing with providers’ payment documentation; coordinating agreements approval process;
- Managing of business correspondence (Russian / English);
- On demand tasks by line manager, as appropriate
- Participation in sales department projects and activities.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Higher education;
- 1 year work experience in administrative sphere;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken (pre-intermediate);
- Strong communication skills, accuracy and attentiveness to the details (to work with documentation);
- Team-player with ability to multitask and build strong & efficient relations with employees and clients;
- Advanced PC user (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
Team assistantВ архиве с 11 июля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию