We are now looking for a Key Account Manager (online sales) to join our team in Moscow, Russian Federation. The main objective is to develop profitable relationships with key online customers and build effective distribution.
Your main tasks:
- Building an efficient distribution in terms of online sales according to company strategy.
- Development of long-term and profitable relationships with key online customers.
- Meeting sales KPIs according to sales plan and budget: Net Sales, EBIT.
- Ensuring inhouse share growth of Electrolux brands in key pure players portfolio.
- Assortment matrix development and improvement within key online customers.
- Quarter and annual sales plan development and negotiation with key online customers.
- Forecasting of required volumes according to set targets and goals.
- Sales data from customers collection and analysis.
- Market data analysis for further business decisions making.
- Providing reports in accordance with company’s requirements.
- Development and implementation of sell-out promo campaigns.
- Cross-collaboration with company’s other functions and departments (Marketing & Digital teams, Trade Marketing, Demand Planning, Product Lines).
- Communication with European Central Teams in terms of sales and marketing plans fulfilment.
- Higher education.
- 4-5 years of experience in e-commerce (preferably in consumer electronics or home appliances markets).
- Good knowledge of digital instruments and tools with clear sell-out improvement focus.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- MS Office advanced user.
- Required languages: native Russian, upper-intermediate English.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com