*Remote from any location in the world*
Improvado’s Mission & Product
Our product is a cloud-based SaaS-platform for marketers and data analysts that allows us to easily aggregate data from 180+ marketing platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook Ads, and GA into one place. We automate up to 90% of manual work related to reporting. One and a half billion records a day pass through Improvado and the storage size reaches ten terabytes...that’s why we’re so focused on up-to-date, high-load technologies.
Our expertise in data aggregation has led our product to be high-ranked as a recommended middleware for marketers and data analysts (Yandex’s list for example). Due to our fast growth, we’re looking for the most talented engineers and other specialists able to contribute to our high-tech product development and to be a part of our cool international team.
Our HQ is in San Francisco with offices globally.
Improvado is looking for a Senior Executive to lead our Customer Success organization. This individual will be responsible for continuing to scale the Customer Success team, and providing a vision for how to strengthen the relationships between existing Customers.
We will be counting on you to lead our team of Global Customer Success Managers to ensure they are satisfied, retain them, and set them up for expanding deeper into the Improvado solution. The right individual for this role has run a successful Customer Success team at least once in the past with success and can demonstrate the correct things for a SaaS business to do to ensure our customers are as satisfied as possible. The right individual is also a self-starter and has the ability to create strategy and processes and execute in a fast-moving environment.
You will be evaluated by improving our existing Gross Revenue Retention, Net Revenue Retention, and Logo Retention numbers. This role will work very closely cross-functionally with the VP of Scale, CTO, and the CEO. You will be reporting to the SVP of Revenue.
Nice to have
- Extremely High EQ & Empathy Skills
- Genuinely Open & Curious
- High Ethical Standards and Values consistent with Improvado’s Values
- 5-10+ years as a Leader in Customer Success, Account Management, or Other Client Facing Leadership
- A thorough understanding of SaaS and Recurring Revenue Business Models
- Previously run a Customer Success Team with successful GRR & NRR numbers
- Strong People Management & Collaborations Skills
- Data-driven and Highly Organized
- Proven success in creating exceptional and impactful customer experiences
- Fluency in English - written and verbal skills are critical to success in this role
- Experience within the Advertising and Marketing industry
- Experience with a startup is preferred
- Experience in SaaS
- Experience Running a Global CSM Team
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Jira and Salesforce
- Hire key roles within the CS organization
- Onboarding: Ensure 100% of all new users complete Onboarding in Expected Time Frame
- Adoption: Ensure Customer’s are Using Improvado’s Services to Full Ability
- Renewals: 90% Gross Revenue Retention Rate
- Expansion: 100% Net Revenue Retention Rate
- Strong Product/Market Fit
- Competitive Compensation Package (including generous amount of equity for companies stage)
- Ideal Time & Stage to Benefit from Companies Growth
- The Ability to Design Your Team The Way You See It
- Extremely Fun & Open Working Enviornment
- Strong Ethics & Value System
- A Large Team of Experienced Engineers
- Investors in Improvado are Silicon Valley Elites; i.e., Jonah Goodhart (SVP Oracle Data Cloud, Former Founder & CEO of MOAT), Kim Perell (CEO Amobee), Toby Gabriner (Former CEO Nextroll, CEO Bitly), Auren Hoffman (Founder & Former CEO of LiveRamp), etc.. as well as Bullpen Capital and 500-Start Ups