Wisebits is a group of international IT companies. Our products are the best in Europe, and we have leading positions in the USA. Our total audience reach is over a billion monthly visits.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to support our growing product. You will work directly with the CEO and stakeholders to implement the roadmap.
- Delivery product backlog. Collect and analyze business requirements in close collaboration with stakeholders;
- Transforming ideas into detailed and thought out concepts;
- Manage all stages of product development, from creating documentation to analyzing post-release metrics;
- Design product interfaces in close cooperation with product designer;
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and new features;
- Conduct and analyze various A/B testing use cases and optimizations to improve conversions;
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps;
- Present weekly and quarterly results and strategy to the team and stakeholders, drive and motivate the team.
- Product management experience;
- Successfully launched Web or Mobile products in the portfolio;
- Experience in documentation and systematization of requirements;
- Ability to describe the development tasks in detail, to analyze the description for completeness, feasibility, and inconsistency;
- Basic knowledge and experience in the following areas: programming, management, operational management, design, business analysis;
- Experience with creating a product in a dynamic environment while supporting multiple initiatives with different priorities at all stages of development;
- Experience in the B2C IT segment (web, mobile).
And in return, we offer:
- Modern new office in the downtown of sunny Limassol;
- Official employment and working visa;
- Medical insurance;
- Free lunches;
- Corporate mobile package;
- Tickets to Cyprus paid by the company;
- Family relocation from any region.