We are looking for a talented professional to cover a role of Reconciliation Officer.
- Daily reconciliation of cash and securities balances with brokers, bank and custodians;
- Daily reconciliation of trades with brokers and exchanges;
- Investigation on discrepancies back-office system vs bank/ brokers statements and depository reports;
- Cooperation with other departments to remove discrepancies from BO system;
- Develop new and current soft and applications to support new products and enhance current in cooperation with IT and other related departments;
- Ensure procedures are followed and updated regularly;
- Take part in optimization of such procedures to increase efficiency of current workflow.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Understanding of settlement of Russian, foreign securities, FX markets or cash settlement;
- Understanding of cash equities, DRs, fixed income as well as type of transactions REPO and SLB;
- Understanding of the settlement process in Euroclear/Clearstream, DTC, NSD and other local markets;
- Understanding of DR issuance/cancellation process, other securities and cash non-trading operations;
- Experience in MOEX/SELT/FORTS, LSE, NYSE, EUREX trades reconciliations is a plus;
- Experience securities and cash balances reconciliations is a plus;
- Experience in open positions reconciliations is a plus.
Skills and knowledge:
- Higher education;
- Good operational working knowledge;
- Experience in custody/brokerage back-office/middle-office – starting from 2 years;
- FSFM Certificate 1.0/4.0 is a plus;
- English language (upper-intermediate level);
- MS Windows and Office (Word, Excel), MS PowerPoint;
- A working knowledge of the Calypso, Diasoft, Euclid, GTA connect is a plus.
- Possibility to work in shifts. Work time is 8 hour p.a day and shifts will be set up according to business requirements;
- Possibility to work on holiday (also with shifts);
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, tight dead-lines, fast growth of business requirements;
- Ability to work extra hours;
- Good team player.
- Participation in the creation of a completely new player in investment banking and opportunities for personal growth within the Bank;
- Working in A players team of professionals with experience in the best brokerage companies and investment banks;
- Opportunities to gain tremendous experience in organizing a brokerage business;
- Opportunities to participate in business development, suggest ideas and technologies;
- Professional training, possibilities of professional development;
- Work in a federal-scale bank (our offices cover all regions of Russia);
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Competitive salary based on interview results;
- Standard work schedule 5/2 from 09:30 to 18:30 (unless otherwise agreed at the interview);
- Possibility of a hybrid work format (office / remote);
- Medical insurance starting the first days of work;
- Discount for a sports club with a swimming pool in the same business center where the office is located;
- Services and products of SKB-bank on preferential terms;
- Interesting corporate life;
- Office in a class A business center in the city center, comfortable workplaces, coffee point with tea, coffee, cookies.