We are looking for a talented professional to cover a role of Settlement Officer.
- Control over booking of different type of trades and transactions;
- Control over processing and trade confirmation exchange process for all relevant transactions;
- Control over settlement of trades, arranging netting and partial offers;
- Monitoring and processing of claims and buy-ins;
- Daily archiving the documents of the day;
- Develop new and current soft and applications to support new products and enhance current in cooperation with IT and other related departments;
- Ensure procedures are followed and updated regularly;
- Take part in optimization of such procedures to increase efficiency of current workflow.
Key Competencies & Qualifications
- Experience in settlement of Russian and foreign securities (cash equities, DRs, fixed income as well as type of transactions REPO and SLB);
- Good knowledge of settlement on Russian market as well as NYSE,NASDAQ,LSE, XETRA, Hong Kong etc.(good understanding of transaction taxes, buy- in, claims and market deadlines);
- Good knowledge of the settlement process in Euroclear/Clearstream,DTC,NSD and other local markets;
- Good knowledge of difference between professional and retail clients;
- Understanding of DR issuance/cancellation process and other non-trading operations;
- Experience in unsettled and unmatched trades investigation and reconciliation process;
- Experience in regulatory reporting and tax declarations;
- Experience in procedure writing and systems improvement.
Skills and knowledge:
- Higher education;
- Good operational working knowledge;
- Experience in custody/brokerage back-office/middle-office – starting from 2 years;
- English language (upper-intermediate level);
- MS Windows and Office (Word, Excel), MS PowerPoint;
- A working knowledge of the Calypso, Qort, Euclid, Easyway, CTM is a plus.
- Possibility to work in shifts. Work time is 8 hour p.a day and shifts will be set up according to business requirements;
- Possibility to work on holiday (also with shifts);
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, tight dead-lines, fast growth of business requirements;
- Ability to work extra hours;
- Good team player.
- Participation in the creation of a completely new player in investment banking and opportunities for personal growth within the Bank;
- Working in A players team of professionals with experience in the best brokerage companies and investment banks;
- Opportunities to gain tremendous experience in organizing a brokerage business;
- Opportunities to participate in business development, suggest ideas and technologies;
- Professional training, possibilities of professional development;
- Work in a federal-scale bank (our offices cover all regions of Russia);
- Official employment in accordance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Competitive salary based on interview results;
- Standard work schedule 5/2 from 09:30 to 18:30 (unless otherwise agreed at the interview);
- Possibility of a hybrid work format (office / remote);
- Medical insurance starting the first days of work;
- Discount for a sports club with a swimming pool in the same business center where the office is located;
- Services and products of SKB-bank on preferential terms;
- Interesting corporate life;
- Office in a class A business center in the city center, comfortable workplaces, coffee point with tea, coffee, cookies.