This job is full-time and Moscow-based. Candidates from other cities willing to relocate are welcome.
Please indicate your GPAs in the text of your CV or in your motivation letter. Thank you.
- Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. in Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science
- Exceptionally strong record of achievement in the field of specialty: (GPA not lower than 4.5 / 5.0, academic papers, grants, rewards, conference presentations)
- 1-2 years' work experience at a hedge fund is highly desirable and will be considered an advantage
- Strong knowledge of probability, statistics, optimization, numerical methods
- Good programming skills in Python
- Interest in quantitative finance
- Fluency in English
- Working with large and complex datasets to build quantitative models that predict future price movements
- Applying modern mathematical and statistical methods
- Analyzing academic literature
Opportunities & Benefits
- Learning practical modern quantitative finance from experienced researchers and portfolio managers
- Working with complex and large datasets
- Using modern quantitative finance technology
- Professional training
- Attractive compensation system
- Other benefits
How to Apply
Submit your English CV, including GPAs and academic achievements.