WHO YOU ARE
• Completed higher education (finance, economic);
• Minimum 5 years’ experience from business navigation working with both commercial and financial processes, in particular retail Pricing;
• Understand the profit and loss and how to affect its result through actions;
• Experience of setting and implementing action plans, setting budgets, providing clear direction and following up goals;
• Ability to quickly develop knowledge of the local market and business conditions and take commercial decisions based on this information;
• Proven track record in delivering under time pressure;
• Fluent in English and Russian, both written and spoken
• Self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part of a larger team;
• Experience of leading in a changing environment;
• Open-minded and actively seeks out new ways of working;
• Ability to prioritize and organize own work and the work of others in order to make the most efficient use of time available;
• Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in English;
• Computer literacy.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
• Provide Domain, Meeting place and Project management with information, analysis and expert insight to support, challenge and steer the business towards growth, optimal performance and sustained long-term profitability;
• Provide accurate, timely and relevant business information and expertise to the necessary target groups in a way which inspires and engages them to take meaningful decisions and actions to achieve the goals;
• Partner with the Domains, Meeting places and Projects in their financial performance, investment request and be responsible for the subsequent financial submission to global Centre business navigation;
• Have a full overview of the P&L and Investment and take responsibility for specific lines of the Centre P&L and cost groups supporting challenging and steering the Domain, Meeting places and Projects achieve their goals in these areas;
• Contribute functional expertise to the Meeting Place operations & leasing process and to the project management process to maximize commercial opportunities and achieve the goals of the Meeting Place and projects;
• Identify and actively pursue business opportunities as they arise;
• Work, and follow up with, appropriate partners in Domains, Meeting places and Projects to secure the effective implementation of tools, processes and best practice to secure the customer experience and the strong retail foundation;
• Carry out functional reviews and support the Meeting Places and Project in improving their functional review outcomes in order to achieve growth, optimal performance and sustained long-term profitability and to improve competence and the customer experience;
• Secure the performance measurement and support to improve performance of the major KPI’s by being close to operations such as organizing workshop for business improvement, benchmark activities etc.;
• Support the unit with Business Navigation competence enabling them to make optimized decisions in their daily work.
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Navigate the unit towards growth, optimal performance and sustained profitability, in line with the IKEA direction Growing IKEA together and the Customer Support Centre objectives.
We are pro-active, trustworthy business partners who take a multidimensional view of the business, connecting the needs of customers and the unit with a complete overview of the profit and loss. We ensure that optimal staffing is meeting customer and co-worker expectations. Support and challenge the unit through business case thinking.
- We offer unlimited possibilities to grow and thrive in the company as well as a learning offer for professional growth.
- We’ve got you covered with health insurance, subsidized meals, life insurance and corporate pension plan.
- Working with us feels secure – we are fully compliant with Labor Law.
- Staff discount on IKEA goods for all co-workers.
- Partial compensation for fitness club.
- Partial compensation of children’s summer camps.
- Staff parties and gifts
- And unlimited opportunities to develop in Ingka group!
На сегодняшний день мы продолжаем развивать бизнес ИКЕА и рады предложить стабильную и интересную работу с хорошим потенциалом для роста в нашей команде.
IKEA is a reliable employer. Despite the pandemic, we have saved the jobs and salaries of all our co-workers. We continue to develop IKEA business and offer a stable and interesting job with opportunities for growth in our team.
Business navigatorВ архиве с 18 августа 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию