- We are seeking a strong and motivated candidate with experience of up to 3 years preferably in accounting, investment banking, sell-side research or consulting.
- Passion about working on buy-side and becoming an investor is a must.
- This position implies responsibilities across a number of business areas, including (but not limited to) all aspects of equity and credit research (data mining, trade monitoring, country and industry analysis, financial analysis, valuation, presentation materials preparation, etc.), supporting the investment team, working on fund reporting and investor materials.
Our ideal candidate is disciplined, self-motivated, pro-active and able to take full ownership of the assigned projects.
Skills and competencies required:
- Top university student / recent graduate
- Excellent spoken and written English
- High quantitative, verbal and analytical competence
- Strong technical skills: Excel, PowerPoint, knowledge of SQL, VBA is a strong plus; basic coding skills - even a bigger plus
- Competence in finance, confident financial modeling skills; CFA Level 1+ is a strong plus
- Ability to work both independently and in team; good work ethic