Senior Web Designer
з/п не указана
For nearly two decades, Devexperts has been providing consulting and development services for the financial industry. We solve complex technological challenges facing the most well-respected financial institutions worldwide.
By joining Devexperts, you’ll become a part of a company that fosters self-improvement and actively seeks out-of-the-box ideas. Our teams work together to create the next generation of financial software solutions. We welcome all candidates who believe, as we do, that innovation is grounded in education.
Devexperts is seeking a Web designer responsible for creating and managing web and digital content. This experienced design professional will support the HR & Marketing departments and create art for employer brand projects such as career portal, internal blog, landing pages, online advertising campaigns, SMM, emails, etc.
The Web Designer’s ultimate goal is to produce high-quality and innovative design solutions:
- Create designs, graphics, mockups, and layouts for employer brand projects
- Design & support a new career portal
- Take care of other design projects by the HR & Marketing teams
- Qualified candidates should have 3+ years of experience in web design
- Education: Bachelor and/or Master Degree in a relevant field of study (i.e. Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Graphic Design, New Media, Engineering, etc.)
- Understanding of an array of brand guidelines and overall design-driven requirements that shape current and future iterations of websites
- Ability to create designs in Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, or similar tools
- Strong problem solving, creativity, communication, and negotiation skills including the ability to work with the teams in a collaborative manner and multidisciplinary setting
- A strong sense of visual aesthetics including familiarity with leading web marketing trends across multiple platforms as well as existing and emerging media
- General understanding of user research techniques and their value in the design process
- Excellent self-organizational skills and a good eye for detail
- Ability to substantiate and defend your solutions
- Ability to communicate confidently in English (verbal & written) with international & distributed team
- Experience with data visualization & infographic will be your advantage
- Interest in the Fintech area will be considered a plus.
Professional portfolio is required.
Гибкий график. Для студентов
и аспирантов возможна неполная занятость
- Удобное расположение офисов
обед из нескольких блюд
в США, Японию, Данию
и другие страны
- Компенсация 2/3 от стоимости абонемента в любой спортклуб
- Курсы английского языка
Оформление по ТК РФ.
Высокая «белая» зарплата в рублях
100% оплачиваемый больничный лист