CREATIVITY IS OUR SUPERPOWER. It’s our heritage and it’s also our future. Because we don’t just make toys. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. Mattel is at its best when every member of our team feels respected, included, and heard—when everyone can show up as themselves and do their best work every day. We value and share an infinite range of ideas and voices that evolve and broaden our perspectives with a reach that extends into all our brands, partners, and suppliers.
Currently to our Moscow office we are seeking a Brand Manager reporting to a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing marketing, advertising and promotional programs and launches for dedicated brands.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for dedicated brand portfolio management.
- Compete brand planning and execution cycle, including – product related activities, promotion, pricing, communication (ATL, BTL, PR, trade) as well as P&L management.
- Development and adaptation of marketing plans focusing on market share growth, sales and profit objectives and changes in sales performance in the market;
- Development of full brand A&P budgets;
- Preparation of promotional, media buying and PR programs;
- Development of sales presentations for brands;
- Development and/ or application of merchandising and media guidelines, promotional recommendations and other relevant information to support sales plans;
- Participation in creation of the POP materials, catalogs and premiums offers;
- Preparation of product pricing recommendations;
- Effective and timely implementation of new product launches.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in marketing, business management or similar;
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working in brand / product management area within an international organization (preferably within toys or FMCG industries) including:
- brand (or product) strategic planning
- creation and adaptation of all types of communication (ATL / BTL / PR / trade)
- experience in marketing vendor management (advertising / creative / research agencies, media houses, etc.)
- experience in budget management (A&P) and P&L management
- market data analysis
- team managerial experience would be an asset (brand manager supervises tasks of a Brand Manager Associate and of a Trainee)
- Project management and project co-ordination experience, ideally gained at multi cultural (cross-cultural) environment;
- Highly pro-active, independent, goal oriented yet team player with well developed social skills;
- Able to work in dynamically changing business environment, well organized multitasker;
- Proficiency in Russian and English;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (i.e. Excel, Power Point, Word);
For the chosen Candidate, Mattel offers:
- Possibility to work for the global leader in toy business;
- Exposure to international environment and cross-cultural experience;
- Challenging tasks in a dynamic and fast growing environment in a team managerial role;
- Attractive development plan aimed at cluster advancement path;
- Competitive salary and benefit package.
What It’s Like to Work Here:
We are a purpose driven company aiming to empower the next generation to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential. We live up to our purpose employing the following behaviors:
- We collaborate: Being a part of Mattel means being part of one team with shared values and common goals. Every person counts and working closely together always brings better results. Partnership is our process and our collective capabilities is our superpower.
- We innovate: At Mattel we always aim to find new and better ways to create innovative products and experiences. No matter where you work in the organization, you can always make a difference and have real impact. We welcome new ideas and value new initiatives that challenge conventional thinking.
- We execute: We are a performance driven company. We strive for excellence and are focused on pursuing best in class outcomes. We believe in accountability and ownership and know that our people are at their best when they are empowered to create and deliver results.
Who We Are:
Mattel is a leading global toy company and owner of one of the strongest catalogs of children’s and family entertainment franchises in the world. We create innovative products and experiences that inspire, entertain and develop children through play. We engage consumers through our portfolio of iconic brands, including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Fisher-Price, American Girl, Thomas & Friends, UNO and MEGA, as well as other popular intellectual properties that we own or license in partnership with global entertainment companies. Our offerings include film and television content, gaming, music and live events. We operate in 35 locations and our products are available in more than 150 countries in collaboration with the world’s leading retail and ecommerce companies. Since its founding in 1945, Mattel is proud to be a trusted partner in empowering children to explore the wonder of childhood and reach their full potential.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer where we want you to bring your authentic self to work every day. We welcome all job seekers including minorities, females, veterans, individuals with disabilities.