Full Stack Developer Trading Desk (JS, React/C#)
Put financial life
Role: Full Stack Developer Trading Desk
Unit: Trading Desk
Develop, maintain and update Trading Terminal with the latest technologies and UI/UX upon a team requests.
Main performance number: Uptime TD Terminal is at least 99,9%
Second performance number: Any widget load time less than 1s
Third performance number: Any widget rendering time less than 500ms
• Develop : Develop new functionality for trading terminal application.
• Architecture : Maintain scalable high-load architecture and modular structure for all components/modules/libraries.
• UI\UX : Investigate customer needs/pains, apply the latest technology.
• Testability : Applications and services are covered with unit and integration tests 80%, stress-tested and support test environments.
• Metrics : Figure out main metrics of frontend-app for monitoring TD Terminal. Maintain them and improve.
• Monitoring & Report : Monitoring trading frontend performance, set up automatic reports 24/7 without delays, investigate and report on incidents.
• Teamwork : Be proactive in scrum meetings, tasks prioritization, demo, sprints setup, stand-ups, other business activities to achieve 120% of Unit goals.
• Mentoring : Help other developers especially those who are less experienced.
Requirement skills and experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Back-End and Front-End development;
- Experience in Fin/Tech StartUp (trading systems development);
- Experience UX/UI;
- Proficiency in C#, .NET Core;
- Knowledge HTTP, WebSocket protocols;
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and principles like SOLID/GRASP, DDD, OOD, TDD, SQL, NoSQL, KISS, DRY, Enterprise level coding patterns - Know how to work with versioning systems like git (inside GitHub, GitLab);
- Working proficiency in English
- Working in remote teams