ScienceSoft, an international software development and IT consulting company, is looking for a full-time Assistant Marketing Analyst.
- Web analysis: finding dependences, trends, etc. in visitors’ behavior, SERP (Search Engine Result Page) positions and other metrics using statistical methods.
- Monitoring key web metrics and marketing KPIs on regular basis (weekly, monthly), preparing reports.
- Supporting SEO and CRO activities with required data.
- Gathering and analyzing data for market researches focused mainly on the US. Information sources: official statistics, company sites, company annual reports, LinkedIn, etc.
- Analyzing leads in CRM.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
- Economics, marketing, management or technical education.
- Understanding of digital marketing and SEO basics.
- Good in writing English (B2+).
- Good knowledge of Excel (formulas, Pivot Tables).
- Skills in statistical analysis.
- Experience with web analytics tools is nice-to-have.
- Opportunity for professional self-realization
- Friendly and united team
- Medical insurance
- 25-days of paid vacation
- 100%-paid sick leave
- Competitive (official) salary