• Provide performance reports and metrics for development of talent sourcing platform,
• Critically evaluate existing data sources and data collection, analysis, and usage practices, and contribute to their improvement,
• Effectively handle urgent ad-hoc data analysis requests from multiple stakeholders,
• Introduce new tools and methods to improve data management processes while avoiding disruptions and ensuring that transition to new practices is not hurting day-to-day work of data users,
• Assist in preparing presentations/digests for program monthly / quarterly results evaluation,
• Contribute to talent acquisition processes improvement by identifying data trends and patterns to act upon.
• 3+ years of professional experience in any analytical role preferably in Big-4, consulting, or large international company,
• Strong analytical skills (ability to find, transform and analyze raw data without explicit guidance and direct supervision),
• To be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping,
• Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment,
• Fluent English and Russian.
• Experience using BI tools (preferably Power BI) and SQL, or willingness to master these tools in a short period of time,
• Interest in both advanced analytics and people management processes.
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Work in enterprise-level projects on a long-term basis
• Full-time remote work (you can work from anywhere you are)
• Health Insurance
• Unlimited access to learning courses (LinkedIn learning, EPAM training courses, English regular classes, Internal Library)
• The community of 36,700+ industry’s top professionals
This position is a part of the new innovative program EPAM Anywhere, which gives an opportunity to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future – of technology, collaboration and learning. Join us and take the best of two worlds: full-time employment and remote work.
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию