IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.
WHO YOU ARE
As a person you are passionate about people and dedicated to contributing to great candidate’s and co-worker’s experience by means of excellent recruitment process. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values and enjoy working with tactical and operational tasks in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment.
You know how to implement long-term plans, set goals and you are equipped with an expertise in planning, hiring and allocating talent on assignments and projects in an agile way to meet the demands of the rapidly changing business environment. You confidently explore and use psychometric tools and assessments in candidate recruitment and/or co-worker performance & development situations, also basing on deep knowledge about candidate’s behaviours and labour market trends, which can help IKEA to gain insights to better attract, develop and retain co-workers.
You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express your ideas and opinions effectively - with ability to influence and inspire. You demonstrate deep knowledge of the IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation.
For this role we believe you need to have proven record of developing people and organisations, minimum 3 years of experience in Human Resources, minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment and sourcing and minimum 1 year of experience in leading teams.
In the role as Recruitment Delivery Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading a team of recruiters up to 8-10 and providing effective recruitment support to business functions ensuring timely and effective recruitment process. You will establish and maintain close partnership with key business stakeholders to drive recruitment and proactively react to the company’s needs. You will contribute to building a smooth and positive candidate experience.
• Manage recruitment strategy for the specified area of responsibility
• Function as essential Recruitment advisor to Hiring managers and P&C partners
• Align Recruitment Delivery initiatives and solutions to achieve strategic plans and operating goals that help grow business within the area of responsibility
• Ensure that Recruitment Delivery team work effectively, collaboratively, and creatively with individuals and teams throughout the company
• Forecast and analyse recruitment dynamics to secure proactive staffing and support to business functions
• Run regular reporting and provide analytics to business and P&C stakeholders
• As a part of recruitment process execution lead team of recruiters in utilising global tools and programs, directs recruiting techniques to identify, attract, and engage qualified candidates for assigned and anticipated vacancies
• Monitors external employer and workforce trends and leverage for adaptation of recruitment, attraction and sourcing strategies at country level
• Follow up performance within organisation to ensure quality and quantity goals are met;
• Networks with stakeholders in the organisation to proactively monitor recruitment needs, to ensure alignment with assigned role sourcing strategies, and to manage stakeholder expectations
• Collaborate with Diversity, Equality and inclusion to secure a broad diverse work force as well as being an attractive employer
• Be an open mind and innovative thinker in finding new solutions for effective hiring. Seek new techniques and tools and launch them to make sure best in class recruitment service is provided
- Full compliance with Labor Law, official employment;
- Staff discount on IKEA goods for all co-workers;
- Corporate medical insurance;
- Subsidized meal;
- Partial compensation for fitness club;
- Partial compensation of children's summer camps;
- Staff parties and gifts;
- Life insurance;
- Corporate pension program;
- Learning offer for professional growth;
- Unlimited career and development opportunities at Ingka group!
На сегодняшний день мы продолжаем развивать бизнес ИКЕА и рады предложить стабильную и интересную работу с хорошим потенциалом для роста в нашей команде.
IKEA is a reliable employer. Despite the pandemic, we have saved the jobs and salaries of all our co-workers. We continue to develop IKEA business and offer a stable and interesting job with opportunities for growth in our team.
Recruitment Delivery Team Leader
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию