About the Company
Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd. is a leading global ICT solution provider. As part of Huawei Consumer Business Group, Huawei Mobile Service delivers high-quality digital content & mobile services to consumers. Our products consist of AppGallery, GameCenter, Themes, Video, Music, Reader, HiCloud, and Browser, etc. Huawei Mobile Service serves over 500 million customers in 170 countries.
About the positions
HUAWEI Mobile Service provides comprehensive support to developers in app-development, testing, promotion, and monetization. We leverage HUAWEI's handheld devices, global platform services, and industry resources. We aim to build an open and win-win ecosystem for partners, app developers, and consumers. Developer Program Engineer will help developers to develop their Apps with Huawei IDE, API and give them technical support.
- Study and become expert in Huawei Kits (libraries provided in HMS Core and AGC) and HarmonyOS.
- Provide support to app-developers from communities and businesses
- Assist Huawei’s business partners in developing, launching and maintaining applications in Huawei AppGallery, troubleshooting integrations with Huawei APIs, and use of other developer products online.
- Develop HarmonyOS applications from scratch, improve already existing Android applications by adding HMS support and HarmonyOS.
- Develop and maintain high quality source code samples for Kits and HarmonyOS, extension libraries, tutorials and improve existing technical documentation for developers.
- Work together with the R&D team to improve existing app-developer facing products and services.
- Business trips to Europe, China and Russia to improve skills and participate in Global Events. Optional (if you would like to): ability to represent company at Android developers community, i.e. podcasts, conferences and meetups.
- Contribute to the better world, where it would be more than one big android application store. Participate in construction of a new ecosystem.
- 3-6 years of commercial experience in developing native apps for Android using Java or Kotlin (ideally both).
- In-depth experience with Android software development lifecycle.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, able to dive into complex code/infrastructures, and find the root cause. Experience working with obfuscated code will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to communicate with business and technical stakeholders also external customers.
- Prospect of software developer, able to analysis and resolve development and deployment issues, and provide seamless support to app-developers.
- A degree in science and engineering discipline is essential, studies and interest in the business are desirable.
- Having own projects on Google Play will be a plus, good knowledge of GMS and Firebase products highly appreciated.
- Experience in development of Android applications for wearables, TV sets and other internet of things devices will be a plus.
- Good English speaking skills is a mandatory to communicate with R&D teams.
What We Offer
- Global cooperation, fast-developing business, opportunity for professional growth and career development
- Competitive salary
- Working time: 5/2 since 9.30 a.m. to 18.00 p.m.
- Location: Business center Krylatskiy Hills
- Mobile phone allowance, medical insurance and other benefits.