This position is a perfect start for those who are dreaming of career in international business.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Managing all corporate phone calls.
- Managing and arranging a schedule and logistics of business trips.
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of meetings and conferences.
- Word-processing for general correspondence.
- Proceeding all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Translating various documents.
Knowledge, Competencies & Skills:
- Good knowledge of general office equipment.
- Good computer competencies in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and interpersonal.
- Self-starter who can quickly contribute with little or no direction.
- Taking initiative and being flexible.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Upper intermediate English.
- Ambition to get an experience in international business and further develop within the company.
- Permanent employment agreement.
- Possibilities to grow and evolve with the company.