We are XOXO, an inclusive dating app for open-minded people, one focused on getting to know others through their personalities. It is meant as a safe space for people of all backgrounds, genders, sexualities, and appearances.
XOXO the app leaves behind questionnaires with age lines or gender boxes as well as filters for height or body type. What it has instead is soft gamification: quizzes, totems/avatars, badges, and tasks that serve to facilitate the interactions in the community.
We are the first in the world to go with this concept, hereby reinventing dating for a future free of societal labels and stigmas.
XOXO marketing team is rapidly growing after the recent launch and looking for a Paid Acquisition Manager to support our user acquisition effort throughout multiple media channels.
You will be assisting our Digital Manager to strengthen our brand and drive active users growth. Your responsibilities will include supporting the implementation of digital marketing campaigns, their optimization, and evaluating new growth opportunities. This implies cross-functional collaboration with our marketing, product, content, communications & engineering departments.
XOXO is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants without regard to age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, or marital status. Let us know if you need adjustments at any point in the application, interview, or employment process and we will provide reasonable accommodations.
Feel free to state personal pronouns that you use within your application.
What you’ll do:
- Conceive, create, manage, and execute multi-channel programs to drive customer acquisition throughout the marketing funnel;
- Lead the ad trafficking, implementation, and creative A/B testing for your channels;
- Oversee campaigns on a day-to-day basis;
- Monitor the campaign's performance and evaluate against KPIs;
- Analyze trends and insights, and optimize accordingly to meet KPIs by scaling the successes and identifying growth areas;
- Engage the design team and copywriters to create content and deliverables needed for campaigns (landing pages, ad copy, videos);
- Liaise efficiently with design and branding teams to ensure singular branding effort;
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners;
- Pull and generate data, reports, and documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results in a systematic and structured manner;
- Analyze the market and competitor effort;
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives, and knowledge sharing.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of proven experience as a paid marketing manager;
- Experience with managing $100K+ monthly budgets;
- English proficiency on at least the upper-intermediate / B2 level;
- Experience in identifying target audiences, conceiving digital campaigns, and producing media plans accordingly;
- Experience with adjusting the technical settings of ad systems and analytical systems;
- Experience with analyzing and optimizing ad traffic and generating respective reporting;
- Up-to-date knowledge of key metrics, latest trends, and best practices in online marketing;
- Clear understanding of the ad networks market: payment models, traffic sources, and ad formats;
- Experience with creating audio-visual content for mobile ads;
- Proven ability to work with targets and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Why choose us?
- This is an international project for a globally-minded product and that entails ambitious and unconventional tasks;
- You will obtain experience with the latest technologies and be able to contribute to creating internal solutions;
- You will work an environment where innovative ideas are heard and implemented;
- You will have opportunities for career progression and development within the company;
- You will become part of a young and efficient team of professionals that offers a lot to learn.
What we offer:
- Remote work (you can work from anywhere as long as you keep up with the tasks and remain in touch in office hours);
- Competitive salary;
- Company-sponsored professional training;
- Loyalty bonuses, referral bonuses, bonuses for extraordinary achievements;
- Access Acess to a wide range of personal training and development programs.
Apply now — we cannot wait!
Paid Acquisition Manager
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию