Put financial life
LATOKEN Digital Wallet is growing 35-100% per month on the multibillion money users worldwide market.
We made financial account opening as easy as on Instagram. Yet, there are more people who need to manage money rather than photos.
We will be bigger than the social wallet.
Unit Mission: Rocksolid platform for plug-in products
Role: Senior Java Backend developer
Main task: Keep our programs up to date and well-running for our customers
- Write / Design / Architect / Implement new microservices & Java programs, making sure they fall within your KPIs: - Latency of the entire back end below 60 ms - Roundtrip of an full transaction below 200 ms - Have your microservices process our data in 50 ms max.
- Improve, document and develop of the platform Java services/modules integrating with our product plug-ins.
- Streamline, Optimize, Speed-up (SOS) our internal Java communication modules, making sure that their output is consistent, fast and reliable.
- Create and/or update and run Unit tests for newly written code, making sure that the quality of your code is impeccable.
- Pro-actively hunting for business-logic errors, code errors and other vulnerabilities in the code, written by you and your colleagues. Take time to research and then teach / explain / demonstrate to your team and other interested parties new developments in Java, Spring, Microservices, Kafka, etc.
- Support the entire working of the platform, whenever issues occur, to quickly fix the problem. And help other developers to locate the problem in their code.
- Take time to research and then teach / explain / demonstrate to your team and other interested parties new developments in Java, Spring, Microservices, Kafka, etc.
- 3+ years of development experience with Java.
- Olympiad winning problem-solving skills, fast and robust results.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with Spring Framework (Core, MVC, WebFlux).
- Knowledge and ability to write SQL queries (PostgreSQL and others).
- Experience in server API development.
- Understanding of microservice apps development principles.
- Able to lead complex projects in a high pace&pressure of capital markets environment.
Will be an advantage:
- Knowledge and experience of CI/CD settings
- System orchestration (Kubernetes and similar)
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka
- Knowledge of databases (Redis, MongoDB, RocksDB, Cassandra, and similar)
- Experience with gRPC/protobuf
- We give proof that a teammate's life made an impact - LATOKEN share in Nasdaq index and millions in your pockets from vested options.
- Breakthrough technology and Product - Market - Timing Fit.
- Worldwide multibillion users market.
- 2x traders growth CAGR and 4.7 Google play rating.
- Multibillion worldwide market.
- Join us to build the first digital exchange wallet with a billion users.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.
Senior Java backend developer (remote)
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию