We are a highly successful Company with great ambitions. We operate on a very competitive market so every day we are looking for opportunities to be better. To be faster. Even faster. Never stand aside and never afraid to try. Having a lot of ideas we are very open to fresh ones. Equally important, we have resources to bring these into motion.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design and maintain high-load and high-availability infrastructure;
- Analyse of service infrastructure needs and its justification;
- Write and update scripts.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in DevOps role;
- Good knowledge of container tooling and orchestration technologies (Kubernetes);
- Good experience with Linux;
- Good knowledge of scripting (Python/Go/Bash);
- Good understanding of production-level network architecture;
- Experience with setting up and maintaining monitoring services like Grafana/Prometheus/Alertmanager;
- Experience in managing systems with configuration management (Ansible/Terraform);
- Experience with version control systems (Git);
- Experience with AWS (ELB, EKS, EC2, IAM, S3, RDS);
- Good knowledge of CI/CD (GitLab CI and Flux/Helm);
- Good knowledge in application routing (nginx/ingress-nginx/haproxy);
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Good knowledge of service mesh (Istio).
- Experience with Kafka.
- Experience with large databases maintenance (Redis/Postgresql)
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in the critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills developmen
Middle DevOps Engineer
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию