LeverX Group opens SAP PreSales Consultant position for participation in Sales Activities.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of presales experience and deep knowledge of SAP solutions;
- Excellent command of written and spoken German (Advanced, must have), command of English is a substantial plus;
- Functional knowledge in SAP MM, SAP QM, SAP SD;
- Functional knowledge in SAP S/4HANA and SAP Ariba is a substantial plus;
- Experience in all phases of the presales process;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, confidence to present & lead meetings;
- Practical knowledge and experience in working with clients (remote and on-site);
- Highly self-organized and precise.
Main Responsibilities & Activities:
- Deliver presentations covering SAP and partner software solutions to customers (remote and on-site);
- Prepare and show value-based demonstrations in support of sales cycles (including personalization of materials based on the customer requirements);
- Execute requirements gathering sessions with representatives from the customer in order to understand their needs;
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of SAP solutions and appropriate industries;
- RfX proposals preparation;
- Knowledge transfer to the implementation team as part of the post-sales process.
- Support sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely;
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Participate in demo system configuration by raising demand and provide valuable feedback about customers/industry needs. Participate in configuration and testing.
Implementation Projects Support
- Involvement in deployment project as SAP consultant based on project needs, capacity, and workload.
Top reasons to join LeverX:
- Stable salary and friendly team;
- Career and professional growth;
- Health insurance fully covered by the company;
- Compensation of sports expenses;
- Internal sports and relaxation activities (football, volleyball, basketball, swimming pool, table tennis and kicker, massage, etc.);
- Education and internal training (functional training, English and German classes);
- Corporate library with a great choice of professional literature;
- Cozy office with a well-equipped kitchen, coffee, tea, milk, and covered parking for employees;
- A laptop and an ergonomic chair for each employee;
- Compensation of expenses for headphones and a laptop bag;
- Corporate events and gifts for memorable occasions, Discount Club, etc.