Do you like to automate things with code?
We are looking for a hands-on developer who is highly skilled and confident across the full stack to join our 100% remote team.
You must be excited by automation, as you will be involved in designing and building automated solutions where the accuracy and reliability is critical to the success of a project.
You will need to be independent minded and take responsibility for your own work. A problem solver is essential as you are expected to propose your own solutions, as well as delivering according to specification.
Lolly Co build solutions for companies across the globe looking to digitally automate their operations. Typically this involves creating custom software systems automating business processes to replace human touch.
This job will suit a candidate who wants to challenge their existing skillset, is interested in the opportunity to explore all aspects of modern robotic process automation and has a strong drive for delivery.
To apply for this role, you must send us a Loom video covering three things:
1. Tell us about who you are and where you live.
2. Show us one of your recent projects
3. Explain to us a cool thing you recently automated with code
- Google Cloud Platform;
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- PHP 7.3, Symfony 4.3, Doctrine, PHPUnit, Swagger;
- MySQL 5.7, Redis, MongoDB;
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in developing and designing software products for PHP
- Knowledge of popular frameworks (Symfony is a plus)
- Excellent understanding of SDLC and modern Agile development methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD
- Practical expertise in operating and designing databases (MySQL)
- Good communication and organizational skills, decision-making skills
- Excellent spoken English
- A passion for automation
Lolly Co Offers:
- Fully remote team
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
- Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 10% Profit share + Bonuses