Learn, Research, Develop, Invest without boundaries*
The Schaffhausen Institute of Technology (SIT) is a research-led institution located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Founded by world-renowned entrepreneurs, led by leading scientists and researchers, SIT's mission is to train the next generation of global leaders, solve some of the world's biggest problems with science, and transform the future.
SIT provides research, knowledge, and education in three broad areas of advanced technology: Computer Science, Physics, and Technology Transformation and is comprised of several companies (SIT Alemira, SIT Autonomous, SIT Capital, SIT Programming School, SIT StartGarden).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads and manages requests for the purchase of goods and services for English-speaking customers in several locations (Switzerland, Italy, Germany, France, Singapore, Malaysia, Russia, etc.)
- Selects equipment in accordance with requirements
- Selects prospective suppliers, negotiates to improve the terms of service, negotiates pricing on behalf of the company, helps the company better manage costs
- Signs contracts, creates purchase orders on the company’s behalf, controls of payments, terms of delivery and movement of goods
- Keeps a register of related documents, prepares various reports, conducts a regular inventory of equipment, manages warranty information, and ensures the company’s operational activities remain compliant with warranty terms
- Plans purchases and tracks competitors' prices
- Evaluates the purchasing procedures of the company, manages and operates within the purchasing budget, and manages costs.
Qualifications & experience:
- Higher education in technical/economical area, strong analytical skills
- Fluent English (at least upper-intermediate, additional languages would be an advantage)
- Experience in procurement household and office equipment not less than 3 years (computers, network equipment, etc.)
- Knowledge of legislation in terms of purchases (Russian legislation is mandatory, international legislation is a desired advantage)
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Communication and negotiation skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- 100% remote work, flexible schedule
- International company, English is the primary communication language
- Health insurance including kids under 14
- Subsidy of home office expenses or lunch (once the office work is reinstated)
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию