We are looking for a Web-Developer with not less than 2-3 years of productive commercial or non-commercial development experience not less than one year interested in backend development with JS. Also interested in CI/СD establishment, and ready to join international team working at a new product. Full match is less important than willingness to master new technologies and tools. Considering recent graduates and Master students. Also considering frontenders with good JS experience and interested in drilling into backend/full-stack development with JS.
- Development of a Search solution written on top of SAP technologies and open-source projects, incl. functionality testing automation and polishing.
- Participation in development of “smart” services integrated with search solution.
- Development process follows Agile/Scrum methodology.
- 2+ years of development experience in total
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- English level B2 (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Elastic Search, understanding full-text searching and indexing
- Familiarity and interest in Python & Machine learning topics
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes/Helm
- Familiarity with TypeScript
- TDD/BDD testing: JUnit, Mocha, Protractor
- Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins/Bamboo etc.
- Experience with UNIX systems, writing bash scripts
Conditions and compensation may be adjusted depending on interview results.