At JetBrains, we are passionate about creating products that help individuals and teams with their drive to develop.
Our team is looking for an experienced Security Compliance Specialist to help improve our processes.
- Draft and maintain security compliance documentation.
- Manage projects related to security compliance certification, including external audits and internal self-assessments.
- Implement and monitor security compliance procedures.
- Interact with customers and suppliers on security compliance issues, including due diligence and security assessments.
- One or more years of experience in Security Compliance.
- Knowledge of various security and privacy standards and regulations (SOC2, PCIDSS, ISO 27001, GDPR, etc.).
- Fluent in English with good writing skills.
- A degree in computer science, information technology, or another relevant discipline.
- Analytical thinking, problem-solving, and result-oriented skills.
- (Preferred) Experience with system, network, and infrastructure security approaches.
- Spacious comfortable office (open 24/7) with a private parking lot.
- Bonuses based on your performance.
- Voluntary health insurance for employees, their spouse, and their children under age 18 (including dental insurance).
- 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Full salary during sick leave.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Hot meals, free drinks, fruits, and snacks.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Office gym (with washrooms), massage room, and a recreational zone.
- Training, including English and German language classes.
- Opportunities to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Job relocation help.