We help our enterprise clients - such as insurance, banks, retail and IT - interact with their customers through multi-channel contact center software.
Some details about what you will do:
- Working in a team on the project that has other engineers so there is always someone to do code review, someone to discuss, someone to support
- Taking care on a development and maintenance of the homemade platform for the Solution acceptance testing (SAT)
- Interact tightly with the system level QA engineers to ensure the project covers requirements for the organic solution verification in a multi-cloud environment
- Fix/develop issues/enhancements/features for the SAT on your own
- Review code from other engineers
- Help investigate issues found out during the solution testing.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Programming experience in Python must have
- Practical experience in UI test automation
- Understanding the basics of testing and skills in test scenarios creation
- Proficiency using a source control system
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Readiness to learn new technologies
- Good spoken English.
- Experience with AWS/Azure
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery processes
- Experience in cloud computing technologies
- DevOps or System Administrator experience
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
Conditions and benefits of working in Genesys:
- Competitive salary with bonuses and regular merit increases.
- Flexible schedule.
- Medical insurance (dental and life insurance included).
- 31 days of vacation per year.
- 100% paid sick leave policy.
- English classes in the office (online now).
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical part of Saint-Petersburg: well-equipped kitchen, shower, bicycle parking, etc.
- Team of professionals and a warm friendly atmosphere.