Cloud Analytics and Billing Data Server projects are looking for a Python Developer to join a distributed team consisting of Development, QA, and DevOps engineers. We are building pipelines aimed to collect, process, store, and analyze data produced by Genesys solutions deployed and running both in the multi-cloud (AWS, Azure) and on-premise environments.
- Implementation and extension of billing & analytics services (backend – containerized server solution to collect and process platform data)
- Development in Python
- Peer code reviews
- Feel customer needs
- Participation in planning and execution stages
- Research and practical usage of the technologies to implement effective solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Work proficiency in Python (2+ years of dedicated experience)
- Strong knowledge of Python 3.6 or higher
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- English enough to read/write emails, participate in regular online meetings, contribute to the technical documentation
- Experience with AWS, Azure or any other public cloud
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery processes
- Experience in cloud computing technologies
Conditions and benefits of working in Genesys:
- Competitive salary with bonuses and regular merit increases.
- Flexible schedule.
- Medical insurance (dental and life insurance included).
- 31 days of vacation per year.
- 100% paid sick leave policy.
- English classes in the office.
- Modern and comfortable office in the historical part of Saint-Petersburg: well equipped kitchen, shower, bicycle parking, etc.
- Team of professionals and warm friendly atmosphere.