A DevOps/QA Engineer should have a strong technical background in troubleshooting (infrastructure, system, and application). A desire to “automate the boring stuff” and deconstruct tests into their smaller parts in terms steps and their validation (Basic QA Automation tasks). Should be able to read/understand test documents (strategy, plan, etc) and provide appropriate feedback for lead Solution QA Engineer. Day to day tasks would include the maintenance of existing automation tests as well as creation of new tests based on added features or deployment, changes with additionally exposure to Genesys OpenShift/ K8s deployments, and troubleshooting while running tests.
The job could be remote.
- Intermediate Programming skills in Python or JS
- Ability to take a test case and break it down into logical functions for automation
- Ability to gather concise test observations and results, and ability to provide these to Product or Platform Engineers
- Understanding of Genesys applications, their interactions, and troubleshooting would be ideal
- Experience working with Kubernetes, docker, Node.js and Linux would be a plus
- Good English language abilities
Conditions and benefits of working in Genesys:
- Competitive salary with bonuses and regular merit increases.
- Flexible schedule.
- Medical insurance for you and one of your relative (dental and life insurance included).
- 31 days of vacation per year.
- 100% paid sick leave policy.
- English classes online.
- Team of professionals and a warm friendly atmosphere.