KPMG is a Big Four firm, a global network of independent member firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have 227,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our purpose and aspiration is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the world’s capital markets.
What we do
The Accounting Advisory Services group provides advice on financial reporting in accordance with Russian Accounting Principles and International Financial Reporting Standards. We assist clients in developing accounting policies, preparation of correct and reliable financial statements in accordance with IFRS, improving the quality of accounting and reporting, automation of financial management processes and dealing with new standards and regulations in the accounting sphere.
- Design and development of corporate accounting standards, policies and methodologies in accordance with RAP, IFRS
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with IFRS (transformation and consolidation)
- Reengineering of business processes in financial departments, including assistance in forming IFRS departments, and reduction of closing period (Fast Close)
- Methodological support and development of business requirements for accounting and ERP systems implementation
- Communication with clients and consulting them on various IFRS methodological issues
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials
To fulfill the role the candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education (preferably in accounting, finance or economics)
- Knowledge of accounting (RAP, IFRS) is advantage
- At least intermediate English, fluent Russian in order to work with documentation
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking
- Attention to details
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask
- Effective team player
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally in accounting advisory services
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
- Ability to work full-time
What we offer:
- Your own trajectory of development and clear career ladder;
- Corporate training: unlimited access to a platform for the study of foreign languages with convenient formats and over 50 trainings to boost personal and professional skills;
- A team ready to support: colleagues will always ready to help and share their expertise;
- Projects influencing the future of large companies: you will be able to prove yourself in solving various problems;
- Business trips: your opportunity to explore Russia and beyond;
- Competitive salary and extended health insurance;
- Ability to combine work from the office and from home;
- Comfortable high-class office in Voronezh;
- Personal development: mentoring, coaching and career counseling programs;
- Support for physical and mental health (consultations with a psychologist, online fitness and marathons);
- Official employment.
© 2022 г. АО «КПМГ», компания, зарегистрированная в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, участник глобальной организации независимых фирм КПМГ.
Все права защищены.
Intern/Junior Consultant, Accounting Advisory Services (Risk Consulting)/Voronezh
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию