KPMG is a Big Four firm, a global network of independent member firms providing Audit, Tax, and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and have 227,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Our purpose and aspiration is to turn knowledge into value for the benefit of our clients, our people, and the world’s capital markets.
Digital CFO works with clients to improve budgeting, management reporting, performance management systems and treasury.
In today’s business environment, organizations need insight into the cost and related profitability of their products, customers, and their different activities. By combining practical experience with a solid academic background KPMG’s professionals can help to develop a cost management framework, methodology, models and improve cost management.
Development a steering and performance management framework, operational key performance indicators aligned with strategic goals;
- Identifying and assessing budgeting, forecasting and management reporting processes inefficiencies and providing recommendations for process redesign, organizational alignment and technology enhancement and development a roadmap for change;
- Development of a target planning and reporting methodology and implementation of the methodology based on relevant IT solution;
- Providing recommendations for cost accounting processes and methodology redesign and development a roadmap for change;
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Higher education (degree preferably in finance, economics, accounting);
- At least 1-2 years of experience in budgeting, accounting, financial management or financial modeling, gained in reputable Russian or international companies - is an advantage;
- General understanding of accounting and reporting (IFRS, RAS);
- ACCA, CIMA or DipIFR finalized or in progress is an advantage;
- At least intermediate English , fluent Russian in order to work with documentation
- Advanced user of MS-Excel;
- Knowledge of MS-Project, MS-Visio is an advantage;
- Knowledge of financial module of ERP / CPM systems (Oracle Hyperion, IBM Cognos, SAP BI, BW, BPC, 1С) is an advantage;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- Ability to work full-time;
- Ability to go on business trips.
- Your own trajectory of development and clear career ladder;
- Corporate training: unlimited access to a platform for the study of foreign languages with convenient formats and over 50 trainings to boost personal and professional skills;
- A team ready to support: colleagues will always ready to help and share their expertise;
- Projects influencing the future of large companies: you will be able to prove yourself in solving various problems;
- Business trips: your opportunity to explore Russia and beyond;
- Competitive salary and extended health insurance;
- Ability to combine work from the office and from home;
- Comfortable high-class office in Voronezh;
- Personal development: mentoring, coaching and career counseling programs;
- Support for physical and mental health (consultations with a psychologist, online fitness and marathons);
- Official employment.
© 2021 г. АО «КПМГ», компания, зарегистрированная в соответствии с законодательством Российской Федерации, участник глобальной организации независимых фирм КПМГ.
Все права защищены.
Consultant, Digital CFO Group/Consulting (Voronezh)
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию