- Ensures a broad variety of administrative tasks for the Head of Commercial Operations Russia & CIS are done on time with high quality: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas; controlling meeting deadlines and compiling documents for travel on time.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, on all tasks that facilitate the Head of Commercial Operations Russia & CIS 's ability to effectively lead CH.
- Provides Head of Commercial Operations Russia & CIS with background information, meeting summaries and/or supporting documents in preparation for scheduled appointments, meetings, and speaking engagements etc.
- Arranges & plans with excellence visits from or to Bayer Headquarters, GCBU’s or external parties that require CDH participation.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the Cluster Head Russia & CIS's schedule is followed and respected. Provides ""gatekeeper"" and ""gateway"" role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the Head of Commercial Operations Russia & CIS 's time and office.
- Coordinates preparation, standardization, alignment and quality of preparatory materials including pre-reads and presentations for management visits or virtual meetings. For this a decent understanding of the overall business situation, a business grounding and/or education is needed as well as a strong working relationship with the management team members.
- Compiles information and creates reports, letters, presentations etc. that may be requested by the CDH.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on requests to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
Management Team Support and Liaison:
- Organizes Management Team Meetings (hereinafter – MTMs), participates as an adjunct member of the Management Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings.
- Produces meeting summaries and maintains and tracks Cluster Head Russia & CIS’s priority lists of tasks and other management team members and responsibilities; communicates it to MTMs members.
- Facilitates cross-department coordination of travel when it is necessary for off-sites management team meetings, assists in coordinating the agenda of MTMs and off-sites. Takes part in cross-department coordination projects (for example annual cycle meeting preparation), maintains customer service-oriented work environment that supports meeting goals in the shortest time with high quality result.
- When requested by the Cluster head, edits and completes first drafts for written communications to external or internal stakeholders.
- Higher degree in Economics or Management
- MBA is an advantage
- Working experience in an administrative position 8+ years, multinational company experience is a plus
- Fluent in English and Russian (verbal and written), German is a plus
- Advanced PC-user (MS office, Outlook)
- Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Organization, Time Management, Presentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Travel Logistics, Verbal Communication
- Good interpersonal skills (friendly, kind, diplomatic, comfortable around authority, stress resistant)
- Customer oriented
- Good in time management
- Ready for business trips