Brand Manager (Team Sport)
Яркий и успешный бренд DEMIX открывает новые магазины и приглашает активных людей, влюблённых в спорт, стать частью наших амбициозных планов.
DEMIX – это бренд спортивной и лайфстайл одежды, обуви и аксессуаров.
Присоединяйся к команде Demix!
ANALYSIS OF MARKET
- Constant monitoring of feedback of the brand in the market;
- Identify key opportunities and propose a clear strategy to build brand recognition and avoid negative reaction to the brand;
- Provide market analysis in order to have solid picture of market activities and trends in relation to consumer and product;
- Study consumers, their preferences, the perception of existing brands and the psychology of consumer behavior;
- Applying the results of analysis to the seasonal collection.
PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND SALES
- APro-actively manage the collection direction with the consumer in mind;
- Develop and propose product offer in form of an assortment pyramid according to consumer's need;
- Create the product offer structure keeping all distribution channels and their specific needs in mind;
- Actively provide input for setting the Concept to Consumer direction and implement it into relevant ranges in partnership with Marketing counterparts;
- Work within cross-functional team and with interlinked departments to enable an efficient product creation process with an optimum product outcome;
- Develop collection within assigned brand according to given time frames;
- Provide product cost and quality direction to meet markup targets of the brand;
- Review and approve development samples, prepare action steps to achieve approved results in quality and pricing;
- Achievement of sales plans and margins according to financial targets;
- Prepare and present your collection and/or business related topics - with respective audience in mind - by using relevant structure and content;
- Hold seasonal collection Line Reviews and Line Closes (pre-order and order sessions);
- Observe forecasting processes, review and analyze forecasting and order results provided by buyers;
- Ensure developed product is fully meeting Buy Ready requirements for seasonal calendars;
- Manage collection within system landscape and ensure information is up to date, accurate and timely.
- Higher Education, Preferable sphere - marketing/business rtextile/fashion;
- Work experience (years) 2 years Brand Development experience with APP, FTW or ACC background;
- Language skills (English) Advanced;
Complex Data set management and analysis;
Design to Cost;
Product lifecycle management;
Apparel industry and market knowledge, specifically for sports and active wear;
Knowledge in marketing and sales principles;
Sport/outdoor apparel market main features and specifics in relation to consumer and product demands;
Working and Supporting in Private or Licensed Brand development and identity;
Knowledge of current Apparel, Materials trend and innovations;
Familiarity with the Apparel industry — knowledge of key players-suppliers in the market (locally and globally);
Possess understanding in retail pricing, product costing and methods of achieving financial targets;
Material specification and components;
Knowledge of product costing and its stages.
- Competative salary;
- Comfortable social package;
- Wide range of benefits: discounts on company's product and discount programs with our partners, medical insurance, mobile services discounts etc;
- Opportunities for professional growth and self development;
- Strong team.