Put financial life
LATOKEN exchange has 2 million accounts including 900k+ users of our Android app rated 4.4 by 25+ thousands of reviews. We leverage the next tech to make account opening as easy as Instagram. The technology and our Olympic sports culture can make us the first billion users digital wallet needed to free people to manage their financial life.
Today, is a great moment to join us as crypto is expanding into mainstream financial market and ex CFO of JP Morgan joined our advisory board and 2 presidents joined us in Davos.
Here is our backlog.
Role: Lead QA Automation.
Role Mission: Bug-free institutional grade Equity Trading.
- Story: Traders need fast and bug-free Equity Trading functionality to make high volume, reliable and efficient trades.
- Key PROBLEM's: Functional tests cover 70% of functionality, non-functional tests collect and report KPIs in three months.
- How: Write unit and integration tests covering both success and corner testing scenarios, check linkage with Testrail. Setup loading profile for GM traded products, measure latency and uptime.
- Constraints: Make tests to be part of pipeline and/or regression pack, integrate them into CI/CD process.
Main performance number: No missed bugs on prod.
Second performance number: Automated Testing for CI/CD.
Third performance number: Time of full-time execution.
Requirement skills and experience
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a senior Java QA engineer;
- Experience with reading software code in one or more languages such as Java, Python, C#, C++, JS(with React.JS);
- Experience in finance / banking / trading;
- Experience with testing frameworks Selenium/Selenide, Cucumber or simila;.
- Experience in planning, creating and managing the overall Quality Planning strategy;
- Knowledge of major modern testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Loading Testing strategies and other;
- Client-server and microservices architecture knowledge;
- Experience with DBs (InfluxDB, PostgreSQL, Redis) and SQL querying tools, Grafana;
- Experience with bug tracking systems and test/requirement management systems;
- Ability to successfully identify key KPIs for product quality;
- Customer-focused and problem-solving skills.
Will be a strong plus:
- Previous experience in Exactpro and similar companies;
- Experience with testing of trading interfaces;
- Experience with building testing frameworks from scratch;
- Graduated from top Universities, participated in regional level competitions (Olympics).
- Build the future. Level up the financial system. Put it at fingertips, so everybody can use the money to build and be a stakeholder of the future.
- Culture. Level up your and our culture until we and the world have advancement in culture deserving be spread with our products. We call it visionary doers culture.
- Raise the bar. Any hire raises our bar, and you will be the bar raiser for us and newcomers.
- Be stakeholder. You build a product helping people's success. People pay for it and you get a stake of these future payments as a LATOKEN shareholder.
- Lead. We are the largest in the world "IPO" platform for digital assets.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.
Lead QA Automation (Java) | Remote
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию