Established in 2013, HONOR is a leading global provider of smart devices: smartphones, laptops, wearables, and audio devices, etc. We are committed to becoming a global iconic tech brand and enabling a smart life across all scenarios and all channels, for all people. With a strategic focus on innovation, quality and service, HONOR is dedicated to developing technology that empowers people around the globe to go beyond through its R&D capabilities and forward-looking technology, as well as creating a new intelligent world for everyone with its portfolio of innovative products.
HONOR pioneered many industry-first technologies and possesses excellent R&D capabilities to support the development of its full portfolio of smartphones and other smart devices. Created amid the rise of the digital age, HONOR develops an ecosystem of innovative products, including smart home and office appliances, healthy lifestyle and entertainment products. Every HONOR smartphone is subject to strict quality controls and must pass over 400 product tests and over 20 global certification standards before launching. HONOR owns 3,000+ service centers and 43 call centers, providing premium and efficient services to customers in over 82 markets.
HONOR trainee program is the first step to a global career. You will have an opportunity to work on real projects, learn about running and transforming one of the world's most successful global businesses.
Thanks to the internship you will get:
- Unique chance to obtain professional skills and new knowledge with the support of the line manager and our team;
- Opportunity to solve important tasks and to make a real contribution to the success of your business;
- Big important step to professional world and financial independence;
- Amazing experience in the international multi-cultural company.
As a sales trainee, your activity will be focused on helping experienced sales force in their daily operations, including:
- Data analytics;
- Internal cross-department communication;
- External communication with partners and customers;
- Project management;
- Document workflow management.
- Students of senior courses, who are ready to work from 20 hours to 40 hours per week;
- Strong command of English (upper-intermediate or above);
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Fast learning attitude;
- Experience in sales would be your advantage.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working time: part time;
- Duration of internship: 6 months(when internship program will be finished, you will get an opportunity for full-time employment offer);
- Competitive salary;
- Location: Business center Krylatskiy Hills;
- Free drinks, fruits on Friday;
- Office library.