Head of Marketing (BI Tool)
users have already
Semrush is a leading digital marketing toolkit for SEO, PPC, and content marketing professionals worldwide, with 7 million marketers who have already used Semrush to improve online marketing activities, monitor their website’s performance, as well as the competitor’s one.
With over 45 tools within the software and search data for 140 countries, Semrush provides solutions for in-house marketing teams and agencies working with clients in any industry. Semrush is an absolute leader in helping good marketers become great!
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for the growth of one of the Semrush instruments for marketers. This means that developing a marketing strategy, budgeting, naming, positioning, CJM optimization, customer development, and team management will be your main responsibilities and priorities.
Of course, the candidate for the role of Head of Marketing must be a strong team leader, good communicator, and analytical. Team collaboration is very important to us and the Head of Marketing will be deeply involved in the development processes, and collaborations with the Support, Sales, and Brand Marketing teams. For this particular Marketing Analytics instrument, we are looking for a specialist who will also be confident and experienced in enterprise sales.
The role of Head of Marketing at Semrush will allow you to create and run a go-to-market strategy for the English-speaking market, dive deep into the unit economy, challenge your previous experience in order to develop new marketing tactics, and build your own team.
We are looking for a full-time Head of Marketing for our Marketing Analytics tool.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies, budgeting;
- Develop product marketing strategy and launch online marketing campaigns across all channels to accelerate new customer acquisition and increase retention rate;
- Create ways for monetization and profitability of the product;
- Measure and optimize the customer journey;
- Make data-driven decisions and hit company goals;
- Perform competitive research;
- Building on the unique selling propositions;
- Collaborate with other teams;
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in the marketing industry by performing research and monitoring.
What we expect from you:
- At least 5 years of working experience in the digital marketing field;
- At least 2 years of managerial experience;
- Experience in IT and an understanding of the SAAS products economy would be a huge advantage;
- Experience in В2В educational programs building or in expert community development will be a plus;
- Excellent verbal and written English skills (C1/C2 is a must);
- Experience in developing and launching marketing campaigns;
- Skilled in different marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Tableau, etc.);
- Project management skills;
- High-level communication skills;
- A highly analytical approach to all types of marketing activities;
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment;
- Superior written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, to handle cross-functionally with other teams and departments;
- Must be dynamic, driven, and familiar with the agile culture.
This offer stands for the remote work format. Digital nomadism, #wfh - call it the way you like, and work remotely.
Flexible working day start that would suit a night owl and an early bird alike. You can start between 9:00 am and 12:00 pm.
Private health insurance program. Life insurance.
Agile approach to work (we’ll gladly teach you).
Online English classes.
Training/online courses and workshops/conferences/books to improve your hard- and soft skills.
Financial compensation of sports and hobbies (gym/dancing/languages/horseback riding/painting/wakeboard… and many more. It’s really up to you!)
Corporate psychologist consultations. Mental health is as important as physical well-being.
Awesome parties, team buildings and corporate events in different formats–both online and offline, depending on the situation in the world. We can have fun in any case! :)
Semrush is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, creed, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or medical condition including medical characteristics, genetic identity, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, merit, and individual qualifications.