Senior Backend · Python · Django · PostgreSQL
We are looking for an experienced Backend Developer who will help us introduce new features and work with increasing security inside the Pure application. Our main goal is to fight against unwanted content and unscrupulous users.
• 3+ years of Python programming experience.
• Strong knowledge of Django, PostgreSQL.
• Experience in writing Restful applications and using the Django REST Framework.
• Experience with Celery.
• Ability to work with Docker and Docker-compose
• Experience in writing unit tests
• Experience in using Amazon S3
• Work with payment systems
It would be a plus if you have:
• Experience with PostGIS
• Experience working with aiohttp
• Experience in customizing Amazon Rekognition
• Experience operating and/or developing machine learning services and/or are eager to get started.
A few words about working at Pure:
we work remotely
we receive a salary in euros
we communicate in slack, we maintain documentation in confluence, we track tasks in jir
based on the results of the probationary period, we provide social services. package: voluntary medical insurance, psychologist, payment for training and participation in conferences
We’d love it if you attach a link to any source code that you consider worthy of attention - it can be an OpenSource project, a pull request, or just an archive with best practices.