Our client is an international company that develop secure payments and trusted transactions business. It facilitates consumer engagement with cutting-edge, seamless services for merchants on any device – before, during and after the point of sale – with payment as the “single point of truth”. Furthermore, it offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support.
By joining our team, you will have an opportunity to be engaged in the development of the “Greenfield” project and to gain unique hands-on experience by participating in project activities under the leadership of the leading experts.
We hire people not for a project but for the company. If the project (or your work on it) is over you either get drafted to another project or go in a fully compensated “Idle” mode (allowing you to take courses and grow).
- Development experience using Scala (a background in Java or Kotlin would be a plus)
- Experience with functional programming languages
- Practical experience in database design
- Experience using the Akka Scala framework
- Knowledge of or experience with the Confluent platform (Kafka, Kafka Streams, Alpakka)
- Experience using NoSQL (Cassandra, Couchbase)
- Exposure to Play Framework & Reactive programming
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and design patterns
- Ability to use automatic testing systems (JUnit, ScalaTest, ScalaMock)
- Experience working in Agile projects
- The highly collaborative style of working using the tools like Confluence, Jira
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be able to communicate ideas to team efficiently and at the same time clarify & confirm if something is not clear
- Spoken English
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.
Воронеж, Красноармейский переулок, 3А
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию