Java Developer, Online Retailer
Our client is one of the biggest online retailers worldwide with a yearly revenue of £2+ billion. We have a long history of relationships and over the years have helped the client to develop web-portals and mobile apps, delivery control systems, staff management tools, data storage and much more.
DataArt provides consultation and development of the software for the client in both areas of their activities: online sales and creation of a proprietary world-class suite of solutions for operating grocery businesses.
The goal of this particular project is to deliver an application/tool for automatically converting code and system documentation from various markdown dialects into HTML for a knowledge management system. The tool is essential for fellow development teams and is used for the automatic synchronization of the documentation. The roadmap for the tool includes supporting more dialects and formats so there is a vast space for creativity. The processes are based on Agile development principles (SCRUM)
The tech stack for the project is Java with the use of GitLab. The project’s logic is based on the flexmark parser for parsing the markdown.
- 2+ years of commercial experience
- Solid web application development experience using Java
- Strong communication skills in English since the team is multinational
WOULD BE A PLUS
- Knowledge of BigData/Cloud
— Professional Development:
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge;
- The ability to switch projects, technology stacks, try yourself in different roles;
- More than 150 workplaces for advanced training;
- Study and practice of English: courses and communication with colleagues and clients from different countries;
- Support of speakers who make presentations at conferences and meetings of technology communities.
— The ability to focus on your work: a lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement, and convenient corporate services;
— Additional medical insurance
— Friendly atmosphere, concern for the comfort of specialists;
— Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely;
— The ability to work in any of our development centers.