Distillery is a high-growth technology services company specializing in end-to-end custom software development and IT staffing for startups, small and mid-size businesses, and enterprises. We help our clients to imagine, design, engineer and deliver business-defining software and digital experiences whether they’re looking for a fully managed team, scalable workforce or individual engineers.
About the Position
As a Senior iOS Developer you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us. You will be a part of a team to resolve a diverse range of complex problems and regularly lead multiple, technically complex, large-scale projects.
- Ensure and continuously improve application performance and responsiveness
- Maintain code quality and structure, conduct code reviews, write unit tests
- Maintain and resolve defects in applications
- Define, design, and deliver new features and enhancements, support and improve the existing ones
- Collaborate with and provide feedback to the backend and modeling teams on improving the API and other services supporting mobile apps
- Ensure the iOS libraries remain on the cutting edge of performance, ease of use, and security
- Experience developing native iOS application and/or API app libraries
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, Foundation framework, and UIKit
- Solid grasp of performance characteristics on iOS
- Experience building iOS SDKs for external consumption
- Experience with CoreData or Realm
- Knowledge of CGD and Operations
- Deep understanding of design architectures and patterns
- Experience with DI frameworks
- Experience with RESTful API design and implementation to connect iOS application to back-end services
- Understanding the principles of the operation of HTTP, WebSockets
Nice to Have:
- Bonus points for showing us App Store applications you’ve made, open source contributions, or other visible past work.
- Experience with Objective C
- Unit and UI tests
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with lower level protocols (TCP, UDP)
- Understanding of GraphQL
- Prior experience working with CI/CD
Why You’ll Like Working Here
The ability to work on and partner with multi-national teams that are committed to our BEST core values: Best People, Best Expertise, Best Service, Best Teamwork.
A generous, competitive compensation package for exceptional performers, as well as a generous compensation of sport and medical insurance.
Internal hackathons and meetups where each employee can act as a speaker.
Attendance sponsorship of IT events, professional conferences, and financial coverage of online and offline courses.
Hybrid working environment.
Professional and personal development, as well as the ability to change your area of expertise.
English language courses.