Choise.com — the world's first MetaFi ecosystem, which combined in one service the earning opportunities in centralized (CeFi) and decentralized finance (DeFi).
Since 2017, we have been known in the market as Crypterium (https://crypterium.com /) is an application for working with cryptocurrency that provides services: purchase, exchange, transfer, earnings, sale, cashing out, investing, storing, transferring more than 30 digital currencies.
More about rebranding: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glRR-nhBUIw
Crypterium achievements that we are proud of:
· Entered the top 100 FinTech companies according to KPMG and H2 VENTURES.
· The best crypto wallet according to BENZINGA and Investing.com .
· by 2022, we are represented in 170+ countries with a total transaction volume of more than $450 mln.
· Crypterium is the official partner of Visa.
· Our SDK package has been integrated into 10+ apps.
· The first in the WORLD launched the sale of tokens in NFT.
Choise.com — this is the next step in the development of Crypterium, which combines significant experience in the field of cryptocurrencies and a strong vision of the market to create the most powerful CeFi/DeFi ecosystem.
We will continue to provide CeFi with products close to the traditional banking system, where novice crypto investors can easily get used to. However, with the help of the Charism protocol, we also open the entrance to the new highly profitable DeFi market for them.
Our users earn more than others, lose less, while having the widest selection of Earn tools and a convenient infrastructure for the input, output, exchange and storage of crypto funds.
The people working in our company are the main asset, a strong team and family.
It is important to us:
- influence the product: we listen to our colleagues and use their expertise and ideas to choose the best solution in product development;
- to feel comfortable in the team, saying what we think; for this we develop a culture of feedback and mutual respect.
What we will do:
- processing of incoming requests from users in the Livechat application;
- processing of requests in the Zendesk system;
- reporting and escalating issues to the 2nd line;
- communicating with a partner, solving user problems;
- handling feedback about the app;
- proactive work.
As for requirements:
- experience of at least one year in this line of work;
- english at the Upper Intermediate or higher level;
- experience in Helpdesk system;
- experience in communicating with international clients;
- experience in administration.
Cool if you:
- knowledge of other foreign languages is a plus;
- have experience as a Customer Support.
- be part of a creative team with strong management and ambitious goals;
- hourly work schedule;
- ability to work remotely;
- understandable motivation system.