з/п не указана
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Job Title: Sales Manager Russia
We are looking for an A-Class performance-oriented Sales Manager. In this position you will be working with the Managing Director of Russia to manage the current pipeline of clients and to increase sales in the Russia and CIS market. This position will be based in Moscow and might require occasional travel within the region to meet target clients (airlines, OTA´s, hotels chain and travel boards). It requires a self-organized, self-motivated and independent individual who is willing to work under ambitious objectives to grow the market and to become a key member of our team. The role will require a real self-starter with proven experience in media selling.
· Acquisition of new clients and increasing current revenue per account;
· Market research to identify new business opportunities
· Analysis and preparation of relevant data for managing sales activities;
· Representation of our company in direct contact with partners and clients;
· Contractual negotiations and closing, directly with our partners.
· Maintaining productive, result oriented environment that is fun to be part of
Profile - please value your and our time and do not apply if you lack the following qualification:
· Proven ability to independently drive projects to completion and reach targets;
· 3+ years of experience in similar position with a background in media sales;
· A natural sales talent with excellent negotiation skills;
· Good existing network in the travel industry and media agencies;
· KPI driven and organized;
· Analytical mind-set, good with numbers, experienced in MS Excel and Cognos or similar tools;
· Knowledge of working with Salesforce or similar systems;
· Positive attitude and first class customer service skills;
· Strong verbal and written communication;
· Fluent English
Competitive salary is based on candidate's qualification.
KAYAK Software Corporation is a technology-driven company committed to making online travel better. Cofounders of Expedia, Travelocity and Orbitz started KAYAK in 2004, and they didn’t just want to build another travel website – they wanted to take a better approach to finding travel online. Our websites (KAYAK.com, swoodoo.com and checkfelix.com) and mobile applications make it easy for people to research and compare accurate and relevant information from hundreds of other travel websites in one comprehensive, fast and intuitive display. Since our commercial launch in 2005, KAYAK has experienced significant growth in both revenues and profitability. We are constantly innovating, developing new tools and services that improve travel, both in big ways and small, and we expect to continue to grow aggressively, particularly in Europe.
We are headquartered in Norwalk, outside of New York City and have approximately 160 employees located in our offices in Norwalk, Concord (outside of Boston), Zurich, Munich and London. We are backed by high-profile investors like General Catalyst Partners, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners and Oak Investment Partners, and recently filed for an Initial Public Offering.
Working at KAYAK
KAYAK offers an international and entrepreneurial work environment, where employees can and are expected to work independently, quickly take on responsibility and directly contribute to our growth and success. Our new European headquarter is based in the centre of Zurich, Switzerland, consistently ranked one of the best cities in the world for quality of living. Here, we are building a team of highly talented individuals who will, as a team, implement our growth plans for Europe.